Moonlight is the utility token of Bubblemaps

0xb1ce...f382

The tokenomics include 2% reflection and 5% generated LP for a total of 7% transaction fee. Moonlight target LP to Marketcap ratio is 10%. Extra generated LP can be used as a funding mechanism (marketing, technical costs, etc.)

Unlock Premium Membership

Unlimited access, comprehensive features, infinite possibilities.

Why should I go premium?

Investigate

Explore any DeFi token or NFT collection

Refresh

Stay up to date with the latest on-chain data

How to get premium?

1.
Connect your
DeFi wallet
2.
Hold 250 billion
Moonlight Tokens
3.
Enjoy unlimited
access